Blue IoT delivers higher productivity, better security, reduced energy, maintenance and operating costs with much less pain. By doing things differently and innovatively, Blue IoT can deliver improved yields, asset values, bigger profits, less downtime, a healthier environment and a better workplace and/or residence for all stakeholders.
What are they?
Office & Residential
Cool Rooms, Industrial
& Manufacturing facilities
We utilise a unique supply chain methodology that delivers best TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) value for building/facility lifecycles.
- NABERS assessments
- Low cost Basic Energy & Infrastructure assessments
- In-Depth Energy & Infrastructure assessments
- Carbon Footprint Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Peer Reviews
- Energy/Environmental Compliance Audits
Monitoring & Analytics Services
- Basic Power – peak/off peak monitoring
- Human Health – Water, air quality/particulates, soil (where applicable) real time monitoring
- Cloud hosted real time infrastructure, Environmental and energy monitoring + analytics as a service
Commissioning, Design, Project & Program Management Services
- Design & Construct
- High level Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, controls, fire, vertical transport design
- Design and tender documentation
- Complete tender & Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- DLP as a Service (DLPaaS) :
Standard DLP (Defects Liability Period) only ensures that what breaks gets fixed. We will use our data analytics platform to ensure everything is working to design spec. So even if the equipment is working below spec, we will spot it and make sure that get’s addressed. In most cases, this means much greater performance and reduced energy and operating costs.
- Commissioning Audit and supervision services
- Infrastructure Design
- Tenders & Supply Chain
- Process and workflow
- Business case development
- Renewable power and energy storage
- Troubleshooting – what went wrong, who dunit, how to fix, how to reduce risk – available across the globe (most countries)